No products in the cart.
1. Please ensure that there is a clear and clean area for the assembly of the bed. We are not insured to move or dismantle other pieces of furniture. If a redelivery is required because the area for the bed has not been prepared, there will then be a full redelivery and admin charge applicable.
2. Our beds are made up of various size panels. Although we can fit the largest panels into 99% of properties, there are a few properties for which we will have to build reduced-size panels. If you have had any problems with fitting furniture into bedrooms in your house, then please let us know by e-mailing, and by possibly sending photographs through to us if you have any uncertainty about our largest panels being too big for the space you have. We will not be held responsible for panels that are unable to fit into your designated room but if we find that it is not possible to fit the panels into the room when we arrive, we will change these panels for reduced ones but there will be a full redelivery and administration charge, it may also take up to 6 weeks to build and redeliver the reduced replacement panels. N.B. The largest panel is 200cm x 120cm.
3. Once your bed has been delivered (and installed if you opted for the installation service), you are required to thoroughly check the bed and sign to confirm that you accept the bed and are satisfied with the condition that it has been left with you in. Once you have signed for the bed, we will not be held responsible for any damage caused to it.
3.1. Delivery by courier will be packaged on pallet for a curb side or door service. The delivery drivers will not take panels into the property. Due to the heavy panels we advise where necessary to have someone to assist with the delivery. We are unable to provide a time slot for courier deliveries.
3.2. You will be provided with a 2 hour time slot 2 weeks before delivery, failure to be at your property at this time will result in a redelivery charge and a delay in receiving your bed for up to 8 weeks.
3.3. We cannot be held responsible for any delays in your delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances including traffic and bad weather. If delayed contact will be made and we will attempt to reach you as soon as possible.
3.4. Change in your delivery date 14 days prior to your delivery will result in a £35 administration charge.
4. If you have selected the wrong stairs, bed or measured incorrectly we may be able to resolve the problem for you but this will incur a full redelivery, new panel build and admin charge.
5. If there is a change in your delivery address we must be notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
6. If you have not received contact from our team within 2-3 working days from order please contact our office on 0330 111 0998.
7. Our beds are made from MDF. Any beds selected and brought unpainted must be painted before use to seal the MDF and prevent any dust release in the bedroom.
7.1. If the fixing caps on the bed come lose they could create a chocking hazard for children under 3 years old.
7.2. The bed can not be used if a part of the structure is missing or broken.
7.3. Mid/High sleepers are not suited to children below the age of 6 years due to the risk of injury in the event of a fall.
7.4. Please do not attach or suspend items such as ropes, strings, cords, harnesses and belts on a bunk-bed or high sleeper to avoid the possibility of strangulation.
7.5. Warning: Children may become trapped between the bed and the wall. To avoid the risk of serious injury, the distance between the top safety barrier and the wall must not exceed 75 mm or must be at least 230 mm.
7.6. Compliant with European Standard EN747-1 and EN747-2 of 2012.
7.7. Never leave children without a minimum of supervision.
7.8. Children must not be allowed to play roughly on or under the top bunk.
7.9. Do not allow children to swing or jump on or under the bed.
7.10. Always use the ladder or stairs to climb up to and down from the top bunk.
7.11. Do not replace original parts with substitutes. Spare parts must be obtained from Kids Funtime Beds
8. These goods that you have ordered will become your property when they have been delivered to you. Once you have taken delivery of them, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be held responsible for their loss or destruction.
8.1. Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
8.2. Bed slats may hold small defects due to knotting in the timber.
9. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Kids Funtime Beds Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
10. All our beds come with a 10 year warranty
This warranty does not cover:
•Damage caused due to misuse, abuse or accidents.
•Damage or discolouration caused by sunlight or artificial lighting sources.
•Variation within the colour or graining of wood.
•Product that has been altered/ adjusted by the purchaser.
•Product that has been incorrectly assembled by the purchaser.
•(Carpet) Fabric wear, fading, shrinkage or curling at the edges
11. CANCELLATION BY US
11.1 We reserve the right not to process your order if:
11.1.1 We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
11.1.2 We do not deliver to your area; or
11.1.3 One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
11.1.4 If we do not process your order for the above reasons, we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days.
11.2 CANCELLATION BY YOU
11.2.1 For custom built beds:
A £35 administration charge will be applied for orders cancelled once your order is processed and delivery date is given.
A £35 administration charge will be applied for small changes to your order within 2 weeks of your delivery date.
A 50% cancellation charge will be applied for orders cancelled once your order has gone into production.
As a custom built product your item is non-refundable unless damaged on delivery or faulty.
11.4 REFUNDS OF MATTRESSES
We offer a NO returns policy on mattresses due to Health and Safety.
12. LAW, JURISDICTION AND LANGUAGE
This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
15. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.